Illuminate your space with timeless elegance using this exquisite Le Klint no. 204 Teak Wall Lamp. Designed by the renowned architect Vilhelm Wohlert in the 1950s, this vintage piece showcases the harmonious fusion of teak wood and exceptional craftsmanship, capturing the essence of mid-century Danish design.
- Designer: Created by Wilhelm Vohlert, a prominent figure in Danish design, known for his innovative and functional approach.
- Manufacturer: Crafted by Le Klint, a renowned Danish lighting company celebrated for its exquisite craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Model: No. 204, originally designed for Niels Borh, represents a perfect blend of form and function.
- Design Year: Introduced in 1957, this wall lamp exemplifies the timeless appeal of mid-century design.
- Condition: In good vintage condition, this lamp has been well-preserved, showcasing its enduring quality and aesthetic allure.
- Material: Constructed from teak wood, prized for its warm tones and durability, this lamp exudes natural beauty and authenticity.
- Mid Century Danish Design: Embodying the essence of Danish design, this wall lamp captures the clean lines and functional elegance that defined the era.
- Dimensions: With a height of 26cm and width of 24cm, this compact yet impactful wall lamp is perfect for adding a touch of ambient lighting to any room.
- Light Source: Designed for a maximum 20W E14 screw bulb, this lamp provides a warm and inviting glow that enhances the atmosphere.
The Le Klint no. 204 Teak Wall Lamp is a testament to the timeless beauty and craftsmanship of Danish design. Its teak wood construction, combined with meticulous attention to detail, creates a captivating lighting fixture that adds a touch of sophistication to any interior.